According to CIE (Cambridge International Examinations) syllabus, teaching relevant
A Level /IGCSE subject course in English or bilingual.
- Assigning appropriate homework and correcting homework on time.
- Supervising students and monitoring students’ learning progress.
- Preparing students’ periodic school report.
- Given extra help to weak students
- Participating in extracurricular activities
- Provide reference letters and possibly guidance services to students for their university applications
- Attend meetings as requested (e.g. parents’ meetings, staff meetings, as well as any
other appropriate meetings/promotional events), as may be reasonably required.
- Respect and comply with school regulations.
Location:Line 9 Jiuting(3KM from metro)
A-Maths (1pax,if have good candidate,can be feb 2019)
A-Level ICT (1 pax)
Chemistry (1 pax)
Native speaker only with at least 1~2 years related working experience
Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) to teach IGCSE & A-Level courses & Cambridge
Pre-U Global Perspectives and conduct IGCSE and A Level examinations in Shanghai.
22~25K(including housing allowance,can be negotiable)
- Local health insurance
- Annual Trip
- Extensive training and ongoing Professional Development.
Skills, and Abilities
An enthusiastic, committed and ambitious teacher
- With teaching certification
- At least Bachelor degree in relevant subject
- At least two years IGCSE, A-Level, IB, AP teaching experience