1. Organize and prioritize projects with multiple stakeholders across different time zones;
2. Manage the UX writing request pipeline, assign tasks to writers, set deadlines;
3. Find opportunities to facilitate and streamline cross-team and cross-region collaboration;
4. Socialize UX writing as a discipline and how to work with the team;
5. Facilitate meetings to drive progress towards objectives, as well as establish next steps;
6. Collaborate with, influence, and drive consensus with stakeholders and their feedback;
7. Review and assign inbound UX writing requests to the appropriate UX writer;
8. Initiate and lead content audits to drive consistency across the product;
9. Support the team with communication and information distribution.
1. Native English speaker with strong written communication skills;
2. Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Technical Writing, UX, HCI, or equivalent practical experience;
3. Self-starter who can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and stay focused when faced with changing requirements;
4. Experience working with product teams and managing multiple stakeholders.