Paragon Partners Asia is currently searching for adriven Accounting Intern.
An ideal candidate is a fast learner who is both intelligent and resourceful. You should have a solid understanding of GAAP and financial principles, and you should possess an understanding of accounting and financial principles and a positive attitude.
• Research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records
• Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents
• Working with bookkeeping software
• Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity
• Taking on additional tasks and/or projects in order to learn more about accounting and office operations.
Compensation: Long term internship compensation can be discussed after a trial period
Skills, and Abilities
•Must be in final year of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or a recent graduate
•Excellent communication and presentation skills, proactive work style
•Ability to work independently towards a goal, efficiently managing time and resources.
•Proficiency in business software, especially the Microsoft Office Suite
•High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility
•Experience using an ERP system is preferred, not required