Your profile & your tasks:
You are a qualified secondary teacher who holds a Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification, a Certificate of TEFL or TESOL or CELTA.
You have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education.
You are motivated to secure the academic and emotional progress of your students.
You are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their potential.
You have an interest in learning Chinese; ideally you already possess a basic knowledge of Chinese (preferred but not essential).
Professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
An attractive salary package
22 teaching hours per week, 88 teaching hours per month
An open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
Small classes with an assistant teacher in each class
State of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
Continuing professional development opportunities both in China and abroad
An attractive benefit package encompassing health care and retirement
Flight subsidy, free travel within Jilin Province or Beijing after one-year contract
All paperwork completed and prepared for residency, work permits and teaching approval
An excellent location of the school, centrally located within Changchun
SALARY AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
- Salary up to 18000 RMB per month, after taxes (depending on qualifications)
- Free Accommodation
- Legal Work Visa(Z visa)
- Flight Subsidy in Cash
- Dedicated team of Chinese and Native English Speaking consultants supporting teachers throughout the semester (face-to-face, via phone, and online)
- All paperwork prepared (SAFEA) for you by our qualified staff
- Accident insurance
- Year-to-year contract commitment
- Curriculum and/or Textbooks provided
- Orientation Course in Changchun(Chinese language, culture, school system, visa etc.)
- Assistance with opening the Chinese bank account
1. Native English speakers (preferred)& Non-native English speakers
2. 20-55 years old
3. 4-year University Degree (preferred but not required)
4. TEFL certificate and teaching experience (preferred but not required).
BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Teach Basic English listening, speaking skills and/or reading, writing
2. Monday-Friday, weekends off, no office hours
3. 22 teaching hours/week, 88 teaching hours/ month
4. Lesson planning and basic record keeping
Feel free to contact me:
Applications: cover letter, CV, photo and references at email firstname.lastname@example.org