- teach and educate according to prescribed curriculum
- plan, prepare, and deliver lessons - assess, record, and report on the progress of his/her students
- communicate, consult, and cooperate with other members of the school staff - maintain good order and discipline among pupils and safeguard their health and safety in school premises
- attend and participate in school activities
- report dangerous student behaviors and accidents to Education Director
- encourage parents to interest themselves actively in the education and welfare of the children - participate in staff meetings - have lesson plans completed far enough in advance to be of aid to a substitute teacher. A substitute packet should be maintained with up-to-date information in the classroom. The Campus Manager is to be advised of the permanent location of the packet.
Skills, and Abilities
-With above 1 year ESL teaching experience with kids age through 3-12