1. Mainly to improve the competency of conversational English of a small team.
2. Ensure the students can use the International Phonetics Symbols 国际音标effectively to help with their pronunciation.
3. Give constructive verbal feedback and help with grammar, pronunciation, vocabulary etc.
4. the teaching time is one time / weekly.
1. At least 3 years’ experience in teaching Business English
2. IELTS（International English Language Testing System）qualified a plus
3. Preferably some knowledge and experience in architecture and design.
4. 100% committed to the students’ learning and development. Patience and a positive attitude is necessary
M Moser Associates is an interior architecture firm specializing in workplace strategy and design.
Our client-centered Integrated Project Delivery approach aligns project teams and capabilities to design and build healthier, greener, more effective workspaces that facilitate the way our clients work.
Since 1981, M Moser has delivered more than 4,500 workplace environments in over 140 cities. Today, our scope of projects extends from office interiors to corporate base buildings, campuses and tech-intensive facilities like labs and data centers.
Our 700+ staff includes planners, interior designers, architects, engineers, technology and sustainability specialists, and construction professionals, working collaboratively from a network of 15 global offices.
In 2012 Interior Design magazine ranked M Moser as 7th in the ‘Office’ category, and 24th overall among the world largest and most influential design firms.
M Moser is recognized as the expert in delivery LEED projects, particularly in LEED Commercial Interior system. Up to today, over 30% and 25% of all China’s and Asia’s LEED CI projects were completed by M Moser.