1. Develop sourcing strategy to get the most competitive source and purchasing deal in term of price, lead-time, quality and service level.
Finish RFQ timely
3. Negotiate contract and price for existing parts, materials and services to ensure the lowest possible cost of ownership and/or to meet cost targets established by management.
4. Spearhead commodity management， tapping on a global network and leveraging on ETG group purchasing power and experience.
5. Identify and develop new supplier both locally and regionally to enlarge and optimize the supply base.
6. Drive purchasing process improvement including developing strategies to ensure smooth supply flow to meet ramp-up and ramp-down situation. Develop techniques and strategies to address short-term global material shortage.
7. Support operational buyer team to expedite and resolve lead time or any purchasing issues.
8. Track and monitor supplier capacity and technology development. Work with suppliers to obtain their technological & capacity roadmap for our supply chain planning.
9. Manage supplier KPI and relationship using appropriate performance measurement and communication tool. Drives Monthly/Quarterly Supplier Performance Review.
10. Provides monthly management summary of Key Supplier Performance including corrective actions to improve the overall performance.
11. Drive purchasing cost reduction program through appropriate program such as price negotiation, contract agreement, value engineering, reverse engineering, material substitution, consolidation buy, process improvement and any supply chain innovation.
12. Drive competitive supplier payment terms and support supplier payment issues with Finance and Administration department, where applicable.
13. Track commodity market trend and latest technological processes. Provide inputs to management during the development of overall supply chain strategies.
14. Maintain purchasing data base and Purchasing SOP.
15. Fulfill the requirements for any related works assigned by company.
16. Negotiation and coordinator on the service contracts
Purchasing Knowledge - Know well of technical drawing is preferred - Working experience at Equipment Manufacturing environment is preferred - Min 5 years Global supply base exposure - Min 5 years Local relative supply base exposure - Good English Speaking and writing skills