1. 10 hours a week of teaching, responsible for teaching students the relevant courses with small classes, mixed age learning and an extensive outdoor learning environment.
2. Assisting with administration including intake and placement of students and recording attendance and evaluating the students’ performance.
3. Company seminar and speech in activities
4. impeccable command over English.
5. Working on national/International projects for content writing and rephrasing of content including informative books, advertisement and publicity, and video editing among others.
6. Manage quality of content delivered to the creative team.
7. Write, review & edit written articles for grammar, verbiage, comprehensibility in order to make them error free.
8. Good English writing skills, strong vocabulary, reading and comprehension skills.
9. Ability to rephrase and modify articles and write-ups.
10. Clear, Concise and compelling copy-writing and proof-reading skills.
1. Bachelor degree or above, from native English- speaking country.
2. Previous teaching or training experience, relevant teaching experience or knowing about Common Core is preferred.
3. Love and patient, enjoy working with students.
4. Healthy, excellent interpersonal, communication skill, strong sense of responsibility, no bad habits.
5. High level of English, good writing style and an effective teachingor training voice.
1. Working visa.
2. Complete welfare and social security.
3. National holidays and annual leave.
4. Various employee activities.
5. Wealth Opportunity for long-term career development.
6. Home flight ticket.
7. Housing allowance.