1.According to the teaching plan, preparing lessons carefully, to ensure the quality of instruction, to complete the task of teaching.
2. Classrooms and centers are arranged in accordance with the needs of the courses and activities.
3.Understand the characteristics of each student, after class carefully review, completed after class teaching observation record.
4.Contact with parents regularly to communicate the performance and progress of the children
5.The arrangement, maintenance and management of classrooms and teaching aids.
6. Participate in the development of curriculum and the writing of materials.
7.Participate in and assist the promotion and marketing of the center.
1. Bachelor's degree or above, fine arts or preschool education major.
2 Or more than two years of relevant work experience is preferred.
3. Good communication ability, love the cause of preschool education.
1.Health protection: the company provides staff medical examination once a year for employees.
2.Five off two, paid annual leave.
3. The company does not regularly organize rich and colorful team building activities for employees.