1. Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the high school students.
2. Prepares and implements lesson plans that are aligned with curriculum maps to meet the varied learning styles, abilities, and needs of students.
3. Plans activities and projects that are relevant to students' needs.
4. Performs other duties as may be assigned by the principal or superintendent.
1. Bachelor's degree or above in the relevant subject.
2. Teacher's license holder is preferred.
3. Teaching experience in high school is much preferred.
4. Must possess excellent interpersonal communication and expression skills.