1.Interface with Suppliers, Nautilus QC and Engineering to ensure acceptable ongoing quality performance within the supply chain
2. Collaborate with assigned suppliers contributing to overall quality gains, and cost reductions.
3. Collaborate cross-functionally to originate, review and approve Engineering Change Requests and Notifications.
4.Supports vendor corrective actions and root cause analyses for supplier quality issues identified from field, inspection, test, and customer complaint data.
5. Manages the implementation of approved engineering changes and deviations through the Nautilus on-site quality Control technicians. Support QC and the supplier as required for full, accurate and on-time implementation of approved changes. This may include personal validation or coordinating the in-person validation of approved changes by Nautilus QC personnel.
1. Demonstrated work experience within supplier quality engineering management processes and tools; preference given to individuals with experience knowledge of supplier performance management in terms of Delivery / Cost / Quality etc.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate with clarity on complex topics
3. Prefer candidate to possess a friendly / passionate / open mind with excellent communication and coordination capability.
4. Fluent in both in oral & written English to CET-4. Prefer CET-6.
· 5. Experience working with USA company teams
We’ve been committed to helping people reach their fitness goalsfor over 40 years. What started out as a revolutionary strength machine hasevolved into a company with a diverse family of strength and cardio brands. OurNautilus®, Bowflex®, Schwinn®,Universal®, and Octane Fitness® brandsdeliver unique home fitness solutions designed to meet the needs of any fitnesslevel. Our products are sold through bothretail and direct channels to consumers around the world. Discover whatmillions of households already know.
Our mission is to motivate people to live healthier lives, andwe do that by living and conduct business by our company’s five core values:
We are FOCUSED on the business of fitness and meeting our customers’ needs.
We are DRIVEN to deliver successful results for ourselves, our shareholder, and our partners.
We are INNOVATORS in products and processes who adapt to the changing need of the business.
We are ACCOUNTABLE to ourselves and our teams by taking responsibility for our action and adhering to high ethics and standards.
We are COLLABORATIVE and foster a work environment where respect for each other is expected and openness to challenge is the norm.