1. Teaching ESL--- English as a Second Language
2. Lesson planning and preparation as well as curriculum development
3. Supervising tests and exams and giving level tes
4. Assisting with administration including intake and placement of students and recording their attendance.
5. Counseling students.
1. Must have a clear accent
2. European teachers
3. Able to work long time
4 .Non natives with clean accent
5. Teacher should not be above 40 years
6.you must be have on year visa
7.you will have 22holidays8.you will have Tesol
1.work 5days a week
2. Salary:12K-14K +1500apartment fee