1. Support the Bike Vendor Manager to implement company’s strategies for Cycle sourcing
2. Work closely with HK and UK bike teams
3.Manage existing suppliers and support all new NPD independently with UK primarily on E-bikes and China bike sources
4. Explore immediate Chinese sources of Bikes as well as planning for a post-Brexit and China Anti Dumping Duty scenario
5. Ensure all orders and shipments ship on time
6.Constantly review the supplier mix to diversify our risk
7.Establish bike components database for Chinese suppliers
8. Establish good working relationships with major component suppliers in China
9.Feedback new products found and industry highlights to the team
1. Self-motivated - needs to be a self-starter as immediate functional line manager is based in HK (Shaghai team manager is based in the Shanghai office)
2.Prepared to meet challenges and demonstrate proactive approach to problem solving
3.Good attention to detail and task oriented; Aim to win
4. Able and willing to travel regularly
5.University degree holder or above
6. At least 3 years working experience in sourcing office, factories or related fields
7. Previous working experience within the Bike industry -- preferable in E-bikes - An interest in cycling is preferable but not essential
8. Good verbal and written English
9.Good knowledge of supply chain and manufacturing industries in China
10. Good interpersonal skills and always a team player -With a Smile, With Fun, With Togertherness and With Confidence
11.A strong negotiator
ET2C International is a British owned and managed Procurement Service Provider that is focused on adding value to our client’s Asian supply chains.
As globalisation has continued, outsource manufacturing has become an integral part of global business’s ability to operate in an increasingly competitive environment. At the same time the ability to manage vendors at source, develop relationships and understand their own drivers has become an integral part of a company’s procurement strategy. That is our focus.
Whether you are already buying from China or Vietnam, using local agents in your home territory or going through a trading company, we believe that our flexible and tailored solutions can add value to your current procurement strategy delivering bottom line growth to your business.