1. Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the high school students.
2. Prepares and implements lesson plans that are aligned with curriculum maps to meet the varied learning styles, abilities, and needs of students.
3. Plans activities and projects that are relevant to students' needs.
4. Performs other duties as may be assigned by the principal or superintendent.
1. Bachelor's degree or above in the relevant subject.
2. Teacher's license holder is preferred.
3. Teaching experience in high school is much preferred.
4. Must possess excellent interpersonal communication and expression skills.
1. Free furnished apartment.
2. Winter and summer vacation entitlement.
3. 10 work days followed with 4-5 days off, and 1 day off within the 10 work days.
4. Tuition discount for employees’ children in any Hailiang School.
5. Airfare reimbursement, Chinese work Visa, and free medical insurance for native English speaker holding a non-Chinese passport.
The Hailiang Group, founded in 1989, is headquartered at the Hailiang Building in Hangzhou's Binjiang District in China. Hailiang Group, a large-scale private enterprise, develops comprehensive and international businesses. The successful business range from nonferrous metals, real estate construction, ecological agriculture, environmental protection, basic education, and industrial finance, as well as health care, diversified industrial progress, and professional development for the industries. Hailiang employs more than 14,000 individuals. They celebrate three listed companies at home and abroad. In 2016, the Group's operating income reached RMB 150.2 billion RMB with the total assets amounted to RMB 71.1 billion RMB. In 2016, the Hailiang Group ranked 108th among the Top 500 enterprises in China, 13th among the Top 500 private enterprises in China, and 3rd among the Top 100 enterprises in Zhejiang Province.