1. Actively promote and develop the ethos of the school.
2. Lead by example in all professional matters ensuring that all students observe matters such as dress, punctuality and attendance.
3.Actively establish good relations with parents and visitors to the school.
4.Support and attend all major school events.
5 Maintain a teaching load appropriate to the position, including the participation of Leadership in Action activities.
6. Participate in Retreats and Expeditions as required.
7.Take a fair and appropriate share of duties.
8. Participate in House activities.
2.Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject area.
3. Chinese teaching qualification for the required age group of the required subject.
4. Proof of English language proficiency.
Harrow International School Beijing
Harrow International School Beijing, founded in 2005, enjoys a strong link with Harrow London and with the other Harrow International schools in Bangkok and Hong Kong. Unifying our link is the educational expertise forged at Harrow London over hundreds of years, and in our core mission of Leadership for a better world.
Leadership for a better world is defined as six attributes that we aim for our students to increasingly demonstrate during their time in our schools and beyond. The leadership attributes are: