1. Teaching ESL--- English as a Second Language
2. Lesson planning and preparation as well as curriculum development
3. Supervising tests and exams and giving level tes
4. Assisting with administration including intake and placement of students and recording their attendance.
5. Counseling students.
6. Participating in the school’s social program including Extra Curricular Activities (ECAs)
7. Participating in Employee training programs and workshops organized by the school.
8. Participating at promotional and marketing activities organized by the school.
9. Attending all scheduled meetings where his/her presence is required.
10. Other tasks assigned by the Education Department and our school in his/her working hours.
1. Bachelor degree or above
2. Teaching qualification(TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate)
3.One or more years teaching experience