1. MB car’s driver assistant system testing and release management in China, Japan and Korea including preparation and trouble shooting
2. Radar and camera fusion driver assistance systems like active steering system error management, trouble shooting and China adaptation
3. As interface to MAP/Navigation department concerning ADAS function
4.Measurement equipment update and maintenance.
5. Analysis of customer complaints and continuous improvement
1. Bachelor degree or above in electrical, mechanical or automotive engineering, experience abroad is a plus
2. Graduates with first experience in automotive industry (e.g. internships) as well as applicants with minimum 2-3 years work experience at OEMs or suppliers
4. Fluent English language skills, German language beneficial
5. Computer/Testing skills, including Windows, Office, CANoe, Monaco etc.
6. Experience in vehicle EE area, experience or knowledge in ADAS area would be preferred
7. Self-responsible working attitude and initiative
8. Intercultural competence and communication skills with various hierarchy levels
9. Willingness to travel inside China and abroad
Established in January 2001 and headquartered in Beijing, Daimler Greater China Ltd. (DGRC) is responsible for the operations of Mercedes-Benz Cars, Mercedes-Benz Vans, Daimler Trucks and Buses, Mercedes-Benz Financial (including Mercedes-Benz Auto Finance and Mercedes-Benz Leasing), Daimler Spare Parts and R&D Centers in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan