1. Communicate with other teams and departments overseas to finish Customer real estate after sale and Property management related services needs.
2. Collaborate with oversea teams to carry out VIP service maintenance and resolve the customer problems or complaints that arise from services.
3. Carry out customer real estate and property management related services on a daily basis as well as analyze information to provide statistics and feedback.
4. Regularly maintains relationship with customers, as well as optimize the user experience according to the after-sale tracking mechanism and supply feedback information summary to the operations manager.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above and one or more years working experience in（ English, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Japanese, Hindi, Thai）, marketing, business management, hotel management and other related majors;
2. Have strong English or Chinese translation skills, fluency in understanding in speaking English;
3. General knowledge of office skills and software;
4. Overseas life, work, study experience, excellent communication and expression skills and teamwork ability, with a sense of services a plus;
5. Candidates with excellent performance and excellent English proficiency have potential opportunity to work at overseas branches.
6. Residence of Vietnam、Russia、Korea、Japan、India or Thailand a plus.