1. Understand the domestic Ready-to-Wear market including the new trends in the segment, the changes of the consumer needs, new technologies and domestic brand players etc.
Responsible for developing the market POV which help to frame the domestic pull through business strategy for the segment/category.
2. Worked with the team to develop domestic pull through business plan for denim and casual wear categories. And responsible for driving the
specification and identification growth as well as all fiber sales for domestic business under these categories.
3. Develop detailed, executable account plan based on the understanding to the market dynamic and the prioritization of the customers, and deliver the account plan to hit the specification and sales target.
4. Responsible for managing the key downstream accounts in designated territory; fully leverage resources to value sell the tangible/intangible product/service to customers throughout the value chain.
5. Build up solid relationship with multi-level personnel at customers, especially in the complex organization, influence the decision makers, influences, and transform the initial interest to business deliverable.
6. Develop new customers in the designated territory, expand the data base for potential ones, and drive new specification as an ongoing process.
7. Aligning with global marketing strategy, implement the local programs with local brands and retailers. I.e. the innovation concepts roll out.
1. Education Backgrounds: Bachelor or above, Marketing or Textile education background is preferred
2. At least 5- 10 years of working experience in marketing, sales or business development function;
3. Excellent communication and inter-person skills;
4. Good value seller with “differentiation” mindset and with spirit of understanding customers’ needs
5. A team player, be able to work closely with team, and utilize internal resources
6. Working experience in apparel or textile industry is preferred
7. Value chain understanding & knowledge of apparel or textile industry is preferred