1. Native English speaker or fluent English speaker with no distinguishable none-native speaker’s accent.
2. Bachelor Degree or above.
3. TESOL/TEFL/CELTA (We can help you get it if needed)
4. No record of criminal activities.
5. Physically healthy with no infectious diseases.
6. Be willing to commit to a 1 year contract
7. Be willing to work 22 hours per week. 8. Salary range: negotiable(7000-15000RMB/month)
1. Free assistance for work visa application.
2.Free homebound air ticket subsidy (once a year).
4. Free insurance of accidents.
5. Free Chinese lessons.
6. Free two-week teacher training.
7. Official letter of recommendation on completion.
JILIN Younovo Education offers different level of teaching positions for English speakers who wish to experience life in China while teaching English as a second language. China’s educational system undergoes an adventurous process and there is a large demand for native English speaking teachers. In order to keep pace with the nation’s economic reform and to connect with the world effectively, communication in English is an important skill that has been prioritised by both the educational administration and by schools. This has resulted in a significant shortage of native English teachers in China – teachers who are valued in Chinese schools at all levels. This is an opportunity to participate in the dynamic change taking place in this country.