1. Support in all areas of restaurant operations to the team.
2. Conduct weekly meeting to all staffs (except off-duty ones), share staffs’ feedback about recent events and set the
target and priorities for the following week.
3. Arrange monthly communication with staffs within the department and report to restaurant GM.
4. Attend weekly managers meeting and share thoughts.
5. Assist facility manager to ensure timely maintenance and repair of facilities.
6. Always represent Element Fresh in the proper manner when dealing with customers and the community at-large.
7. Retain Element Fresh’s high quality standards for freshness, taste, and consistency. Check that recipes are followed accurately. Prepare daily 5 reports to ensure measures are being taken to improve weak points.
1. Technical skills
1. Minimum three years of restaurant experience, at least one year of which in restaurant management. Must include
management of kitchen and service operations.
2. Organization skills, including prioritizing of workload and task delegation.
3. Restaurant sanitation and cleanliness.
4. Food safety and hygiene
5. Inventory management for perishable products.
6. Understanding of customer satisfaction drivers.
7. Team leadership: track record in managing team performance; employee assessment with appropriate action taken.
Element Fresh - 新元素公司是一家外资企业（美资连锁餐饮集团），从事高档西餐厅运营和管理并且从事食品外卖的餐饮管理有限公司。 除了我们引以为豪的美味色拉、三明治、果汁及果昔，新元素也提供多种亚洲美食和创意晚餐菜式。自2002年第一家餐厅开幕以来，新元素每年都获得由杂志读者评出的诸多***美食和服务奖项---最近更是在上海被评为“***美式餐厅”