1. Aggregate expert knowledge in the field of Product Lifecycle Management process and tools
2. Conduct and plan user trainings that guarantee an efficient utilization of the product lifecycle management systems and processes.
3.Co-ordinate user authorization process.
4. Elaborate and maintain training materials and documentation, according to the guideline and best practice policy of the Hella Group.
5. Provide expert consultancy to the users and participate at problem resolution.
6. Co-ordinate the Key-user organization
7. Participate at testing of new system releases and support their implementation.
1.Bachelor/Master of Engineering, Computer Science or comparable degree
2. Specialized know how in product development process, product lifecycle management
3. Experienced in SAP (PDM/PLM, MM, DMS), project management
4. Experienced with Microsoft Office / Lotus Notes
5. Excellent communication and presentation skills
6. Superior written and oral communication skills in English
7. Open-minded to international cooperation
8. Travelling requested within the Hella group
Hella's activities in China date back to the early 1980s. In 1982 the first Hella delegation visited China to jump-start Hella's involvement in China with license agreements signed. In 1996 Hella founded its first two Joint Ventures in China , in Changchun and Shanghai , to further develop the business in the Chinese market and show Hella's unwavering commitment to China . After ten years the Hella Group today has 9 companies with around 4,000 employees in China to satisfy our customers' demands in this important market. 1982 First Hella-Delegation in China ; 1984-1991 Cooperation and License Agreement for Relays, Horns and Lighting; 1996 Foundation of first two JVs in Changchun and in Shanghai for Auto Lighting; 1999 Foundation of JV for truck market in Changchun and HCN (Trading) for the aftermarket in Shanghai ; 2002 Foundation of HCT in Changchun for Tooling; Foundation of JV HBL in Beijing for SOE; 2003 Foundation of HCDL in Changchun for Develop. Lighting; Foundation of JV BSL in Beijing for Auto Lighting with SamLip; 2004 Foundation of HSDE in Shanghai for Develop. Electronics; Foundation of JV HAE for Relays in Xiamen ; Foundation of HAIS; 2005-2006 Restructuring and re-organizing of Hella business in China : 100% Hella ownership of HCL and HSE; Merger of HCL with HCDL and HSE with HSDE.