2. Translating, interpreting, editing translated German drafts
3. Dubbing and recording for German language tutorial materials
4. Lingual/cultural communication activities, including discussing collaboration with educational institutions in your country about German language education; searching and providing German course information in your country for Chinese students; helping to connect Chinese students and the educational institutions in your country; planning and organizing short term study in your country, like summer camp/winter camp; consulting with students in your country about study in China, like introducing our language courses to people in your country, course information circulating/explaining, etc.
1. Must be German Native speaker
2. Good user of English or Chinese or other languages as second language
3. Degree holder (degree gained in a nationally recognized university, Major of Linguistics, Education preferred, other majors are also accepted);
4. Lingual or Educational work experience preferred;