1. Maintain open communication style for the benefit of students to ask questions and for class supervisors to clarify students’ progresses.
2. Maintain and sustain the university’s policies on high standards of behavior among students. It is expected that each teaching member shall maintain the same high level of conduct, both personally and professionally, that is expected of students.
3. Maintain professional competence through continuous study, research, and awareness of new developments and more effective instructional methods in the specific instructional discipline.
4. Perform some program management duties as assigned by the Program Director.
5. Attend faculty and departmental meetings.
6. Advise the Program Director of opinions and/or recommendations relative to any instructional or other policies or practices that
might facilitate or improve the university’s instructional mission.
7. Participate in the annual commencement program.
8. Be familiar with and abide by established procedures and policies of the university.
1. Master Degree holders in Business, Management, Economics, Finance, Operations, Strategy, Marketing, and/or Human
Resource (preferably from U.K., U.S., Canada, or Australia) and at least 3+ years professional experience
2. Desire to teach and coach.
3 Good understanding of, and experience with, business and management era..
4. Strong presentation and communication skills
5. Strong interpersonal skills to effectively work with students.
6. Excellent knowledge, and ability with standard office technology such as MS Office, Internet, intranet tools, etc.)