1.Teaching ESL--- English as a Second Language;
2.Lesson planning and preparation as well as curriculum development;
3.Supervising test and exams and giving level tests;
4.Assisting with administration including intake and placement of students and recording attendance;
6.Participating in the school's social program including Extra Curricular Activities ;
7.Participating in Employee training programs and workshops organized by the school;
8.Participating in promotional and marketing activities organized by the school;
9.Student's age: 5-18;
10.Students per class: 1-10;
1. Bachelor’s or above from a university in an English speaking country.
2. At least 2 years' teaching experience after graduation
3. Native English speaker from the UK/USA/ Canada/ Australia / South Africa/Ireland or New Zealand
4. TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate
5. Lively, outgoing character comfortable around young learners and children.
6. Have a sense of responsibility and team spirit.
For more information please visit our website: http://www.zhongqingheige.com