1.Perform installations, start-ups, maintenance, repairs and updates of all products within his/her area of expertise and assisting with other products under supervision.
2. Communicate and accept all operative advices and requirements from the Customer Care Center and sub-region.
3. Escalate technical incidents to Regional Support Center (RSC) and Regional technical manager (RTM) with timely feedback, and report any customer relative issues to Customer Service Manager (CSM) of sub-region.
4. Ensure the proper use of tool & test equipment and report the usage on any related service report.
5.Comply with national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare.
6. Perform as cost-effectively as possible for all responsibilities and jobs and take profitability into account.
7. Maintain highest customer satisfaction, in particular within the framework of Siemens Healthcare, Customer Services.
8.Support the SERVOR Service process and ensure optimal performance in all process activities related to within his/her area of responsibility.
1.College Degree (or above) with major in Bioengineering/Electric/Electronics/Machinery
2.IT and networking skills, analytical skills to diagnose and troubleshoot a problem
3. Good command of English for international training & service documentation
4. Business result-oriented, intercultural sensitivity, quick learner and resourceful self-starter
5.Positive attitude, hard-working, self-motivated, able to work under high pressure