1. Maintenance, Testing and Quality Control (QA) as well as user training support for various Health Data Analytics projects;
2.Software Support Services (e.g. Problem-/Incident-/Access Management);
3.Proactive follow-up on various project tasks assuring timely completion of project;
4.Assistance with various project management tasks (e.g. Project Tracking/Invoices/Instant Access/Client Satisfaction Survey).
1. Good communicator in English, verbal and written;
2. Ability to own and manage tasks with tight deadlines;
3. Ability to work under pressure;
4. Experience in working with CRM Tools (Customer Relationship Management);
5. Strong organizational skills, result driven;
6. Good Analytical skills and keen perception of complex tasks;
7. Very good knowledge of both MS Excel (e.g. understanding formulas and pivot tables) and MS PowerPoint.
Infitecs is a technology services company focused on the development and delivery of services to clients. Our intent is to build a sustainable company that lives for the future through the creation of real value demonstrated by a direct link between our services and our clients’ business performance leveraging both technology and people. It is a company founded with a leadership team which is extremely well regarded in the industry and has a track record of building and operating successful technology solutions firms in the Asia Pacific region. Our Vision We are building a market leading B2B technology business, focused on the Asia Pacific marketplace. We will differentiate on client value, assets and innovation-and through this we will create exceptional returns for our investors/shareholders, our people and our client. We Value Our employees and the importance of their families and friends: Cultural, political and governance structures in the regions of our clients. Adding value by committing to our promises and being uncompromising on quality: Developing our core skills and organisational capability. Rewarding achievement, effort and high performance: Trusting each other and being honest in all that we do. Freedom of thought and challenge from our employees and we expect responsibility to uphold the Infitecs' values.