- Bachelor degree or above, major in Mechanical or related;
- Good command in English (written & spoken);
- Knowledge in the field of construction machinery required;
- Engineering background as an advantage;
- 5 yrs working experience at similar position;
- Familiar with the market analysis tools;
- Good team spirit.
Black & Veatch strikes a balance that is rare for any industry. Our Mission sets the bar high – Building a World of Difference ®. We live up to that ideal by delivering reliable and innovative infrastructure solutions to our clients’ most complex challenges. The result is that Black & Veatch helps to improve and sustain the quality of life around the world. Founded in 1915, Black & Veatch is a leading global engineering, consulting and construction company. We specialize in these major markets:
• Energy • Water • Telecommunications • Federal • Management Consulting
Our employee-owned company has more than 100 offices worldwide and is among the Forbes "500 Largest Private Companies in the United States." We have been ranked by Engineering News-Record as the industry’s No. 1 design firm in both Power and Telecommunications and are consistently in the Top 10 in Water. We’re also leaders in more than 20 categories among design firms, contractors and environmental companies worldwide.
Our professionals earn this kind of recognition by understanding our clients’ business needs and objectives. We have the financial and technical resources to execute projects from the most basic to the highly complex.
We allow our clients to focus on their businesses and simplify their lives with a single point of contact. Black & Veatch service offerings include:
• Conceptual and preliminary engineering • Procurement • Engineering design • Management consulting • Construction • Asset management • Environmental consulting • Security design and consulting