1. Responsible for selling zippers by exploring new accounts and business opportunities;
2. Conduct sales activities and attain sales turnover and gross profit goals of the responsible Brands;
3. Work closely with internal counterparts to ensure the develop samples, pricing, quality and delivery are met with customer’s requirements;
4. Coordinate with internal departments to ensure zippers are progressed accurately and in timely basis according to customers’ requirements;
5. Keep abreast of update trends and initiate new ideas to customer;
6. Prospect new potential customers and retain the existing customers;
7. Prepare reports and charts for management review;
8. Other tasks related with department job assigned by the superior.
1. Associate degree or above with relevant training in sales and marketing or related;
2. 5-10 years Sales Manager experience in the Zipper industry;
3. Rich professional knowledge in Zipper industry and products ;
4. Sales acumen, Analytical & strategic capabilities to approach market，can bring stable customers to Talon;
5. Competition Initiative, motivation and character integrity.
6. Good computer skills including Excel, Word, PPT and Outlook;
7. Fluent/Good command in spoken and written English.
Talon International, Inc. is a global supplier of apparel fasteners, trim and interlining products to manufacturers of fashion apparel, specialty retailers, mass merchandisers, brand licensees and major retailers. Talon manufactures and distributes zippers and other fasteners under its Talon® brand, known as the original American zipper invented in 1893. Talon also designs, manufactures, engineers, and distributes apparel trim products and specialty waistbands under its trademark names, Talon, Tag-It and TekFit, to major apparel brands and manufacturers worldwide including Kohl’s, J.C. Penney, Wal-Mart, Abercrombie and Fitch, V.F. Corporation, Express, Tom Tailor, Polo Ralph Lauren, Eddie Bauer, Fat Face, et al. The company has offices and facilities in the United States, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, India and Bangladesh.