Medic'Air International is a company specialized in medical services ranging from the setting up of medical teams on site (medical coverage of events) to evacuations and repatriations all over the world.
We are looking for a European graduated nurse, fluent in English and French (Chinese or another language preferred) with experience in emergencies or resuscitation / Intensive care of minimum two years if possible.
Under the guidance of Medic'Air doctors, your mission will be :
- to follow hospitalized patients in Asia Pacific by successive medical contacts,
- to control the level of care in relation to the pathology
- to participate in the decision of repatriation if necessary
- You will also follow the non-admitted patients and ensure that the care received by the patient is appropriate
In practice, we have defined:
- A versatile position with the opportunity to work on operational and varied missions, with
- strong responsibility in full autonomy
- An international position with the daily use of English and other languages
- A dynamic position with daily customer relations
- In-depth training about our products with the team in Paris and Shanghai
- A human-sized structure within a young, multicultural and dynamic team
Opening hours Monday to Friday (35h / week)
Salary to be negociated
Training provided by the Medic'Air team in Shanghai
Please send your CV at : tingting.tang @medic-air.org
English - French - registered nurse -
basic insurance, + negotiable
Medic'Air is a French medical service agency founded 25 years ago by a team of doctors. We operate globally for air evacuation of patients regardless of the place of departure or destination.
Medic'Air International is also a team of 25 emergency doctors, about fifty nurses and nearly 40 phone and logistics operators. It's also more than 4,000 cases managed each year, including the repatriation of nearly 1,000 patients annually. Our 25 years of experience has strengthened and honed the quality of each of our interventions for each of our patients.