1.Working time: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm (Near Line 1 Xinzhuang Station)
2.Age of students: 3-12 years old
3.Class Size: Varies
4.Working hours: 40 hours per week
5.Teaching hours: 5-7 teaching hours per week
6. Be Responsible and Prepared
7. Help create an enjoyable working environment with respect for every team member
8. Have control of class at all times
9. Provide a fun and entertaining environment in every class for every child
10. Learn the names of all children in classes
11. Act as an ambassador to Mad Science – speak to contact people and principals professionally
12. Inform us of potential problems as soon as possible - do not let problems repeat!
13. Maintain confidentiality of program, process, etc.
14. Learn all programs thoroughly – under no circumstances read from the manual to teach a class!
1. Years of Educational working experience is a plus.
2. Fluent Chinese and English
3. Science background is a plus.
4. Chinese,Hongkongese and Taiwanese,etc.
1.In house Training Provided
MadScience is a worldwide leader in the children's science education, all our branches in over 100 countries and regions.Every year millions of children and families to participate in our happy science courses and activities, relish, word of mouth.MadScience has the most leading Science teaching equipment and the curriculum system, course all conform to the STEM of professional direction and the United States, "the next generation of Science teaching outline") we can bring to schools, institutions, companies and households high-end and interesting Science club after class, preschool curriculum, school courses, summer camp, birthday parties and custom activities Mad Science focus on providing STEM children Science and experience to the extreme, is the world's 3 to 12 years old children's Science education leaders.At present, with dozens of international school in Shanghai, well-known private elementary school and kindergarten (reed, concord international, gentle, yew chung, schools in the United States, British schools, smic and so on) cooperative science courses.More and more schools, institutions, companies and households have been MadScience feel the charm of "customised" scientific activities.