Location: close to Zhongguancun subway station, line4， Beijing.
Quantity required: 15 teachers
① Working time: 40hrs/week. Working hours are Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 18:00pm.
Requirements: 20-40 years old. Tefl or Tesol preferred. At least 1 year teaching experience. Female teacher preferred.
- Bachelor or above degree;
- Native English Speaker who is from Canada or US
- Teaching experience in English Language Teaching is a plus.
- Conversational Mandarin is a strong plus.
- The position is currently only available for candidates who are already in Beijing.
- Able to work part-time/full-time.
- One year contract.
· Participate video recording for curriculum according to the material we prepared.
· Oversee layout (artwork, design, photography) and check content for accuracy
· Proofread, edit and improve stories or pieces
· Cooperate with designers, writers, artists etc
· Comply with media law and ethical guidelines
· Meet deadlines
Benifits and compensation
- Competitive salary based on performance, experience, education and
- Extensive, accredited professional development opportunities
- Energetic, collaborative, flexible work culture
② Job Description
•Suggest stories and generate headline ideas in alignment with targeted audience’s preferences
•Oversee layout (artwork, design, photography) and check content for accuracy and errors
•Proofread, edit and improve stories or pieces
•Cooperate with designers, writers, artists etc
•Comply with media law and ethical guidelines
•Proven working experience as an editor
•Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills and an excellent portfolio
•Hands on experience with MS Office
•Excellent written skills in American English
•An eye for detail along with critical thinking
•Prioritizing and multitasking
•BS degree in Journalism, Communications, Education, English or in related
WeChat ID: OULANG-ChinaVisaLogin to view contact information